Quick Tip: Stay In The Know With Paper.li
Do you publish a paper.li newspaper? If not, do you subscribe to someone else’s paper.li? If you’re scratching your head wondering what I’m talking about, a paper.li is a free service that basically takes links from the people you follow on Twitter and organizes the links into a virtual newspaper. You can create your own paper.li based on a list, hashtag, a user, or a custom setting with advanced features. Once you choose your source, you can name your paper and set it to generate daily or weekly and receive the latest editions via email. Just like a newspaper, there are sections for Headlines, Business, Arts & Entertainment, etc. and popular hashtags.
So go ahead and create your own paper.li newspaper or subscribe to one you like. I’m sure you follow someone who has a paper.li you’ll find interesting (hint hint). I particularly like paper.li because it keeps me in the know when I don’t have time to “check in” with Twitter often. I can read a newspaper and stay up-to-date on the day’s topics. I currently publish 3 newspapers, feel free to read and/or subscribe to stay in the know!
- The Miss Kemya Daily is a myriad of interesting tweets from people I follow
- The Social Media Minds Daily is a collection of tweets from great social media guru’s I follow
- The Cool Atlantans Daily has all kinds of goodies from my Atlanta and surrounding-area tweeps. Of course I have to stay in touch locally!
Just another quick tip to manage your social media activities. Stay tuned, I’ll be exploring ways to use paper.li as a marketing tool…
Your business needs a marketing strategy, and I'm at your service! Consultant to small businesses and solopreneurs, your behind-the-scenes ROCKSTAR! Email kemya [at] phiscomarketing [dot] com to get your marketing back on track!
Your Brand Deserves A Powerful Presence Online! My Branding System Makes It Easy!
Search this blog
Just chatting about …
Stiletto Women In Business Awards
Catch up on blog posts
- One of my fave quotes! "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - ... 15 minutes ago
- Thank you @TransformToday @CoachLaura @SocialBuzzClub for the #sbzclub tweets! 1 hour ago
- Know when it is time for the next step. "You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” Tori Amos #perseverance 3 hours ago
- 9 Amazing Gadgets for Your Apartment zpr.io/bqKn #infographic 3 hours ago
- Is that opportunity knocking? "Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes." Henry J. Kaiser #win 7 hours ago